13 February, 2012

a string of moments.

the weekend was flipping freezing. we made it warm by sprinting from the car to whatever door we were entering - squealing and screaming with each step, laughing and enjoying good hot food and the best mojito i've ever had with friends, staying under big comforters most of the day, me wearing jesse's socks, snuggling in a big way, staying in our pj's too long, breaking in my parents new house with a sleepover, being grateful for the the february air for confining us to one space where we all could just be together. i love cozy weekends.

1 3 2 4 5 6 9 8 10 11 13 12 16 15 17 14 18 19

2 comments:

  1. love it! Can't wait to go again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm more relaxed just from looking at these! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

your words make me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...