28 February, 2012

grace.

watching zoe in her dance class was one of those moments as a mother where i got to see my daughter pour herself into something she felt proud of. something that was at first a little out of her comfort zone, but she soon realized she loved every minute of it. my heart was beating extra fast and i had a ridiculous grin plastered on my face the entire hour as i watched her twirling and jumping and holding her teacher's hand and observing and listening with pure intention. we usually peer through the wooden blinds to catch glimpses of our girls in their element and we giggle and can never get over how cute a group of three and four year olds in tutus are. i am so happy i was able to be on the other side of the glass this particular day to capture some of the special memories that she's making and that she will hold dear. i know i already do.

7 seeing her with her little buddies just melts my heart! 12 15 10 14 13 11 9 8 6 5 2 1 4 love. 3 16 i love you, girl.

2 comments:

  1. ok... I know I say this after every adorable post about this little precious piece of perfection, but I have to say it... I officially CAN NOT TAKE THE CUTENESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my goodness she is so sweet!

    love that teal tutu :)

    ReplyDelete

your words make me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...