24 March, 2012

finding time.

1 as the rain falls and the ground is covered with all of tiny little petals from all the flowering trees that have surrounded us with so much beauty, i have so much gratitude for these photos we took a couple of days ago. on a random thursday, i just wanted to go explore a pretty little place that caught my eye. we parked our car on the side of the road and the three of us walked to the "fairy tree tunnel" and played together. i wanted to take photos of my girl and to not be limited by anything other than what drew me in. her sweet little movements, expressions, laughter, inquisition, exploration, intention, joy. 2 3 4 5 6 9 7 11 8 10 14 13 12

1 comment:

  1. i really can't handle that last picture. it is so magical to me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

your words make me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...