05 March, 2012

happy birthday, dad!

6 last night we had a little low-key celebration for my dad's birthday. food, mario kart, and lots of musical instruments made for an awesome celebration. in case anyone was wondering, i have apparently not retained my mario kart skills from college and came in fourth place (last) four out of four times. my dad is an incredible guitar player and i have my fingers crossed that zoe inherits some of that musical genius, since it completely skipped me. she's definitely drawn to music and instruments of any kind, so i took the opportunity to take a million photos of her experimenting. if she does end up to be some bad ass guitar player one day, that will be pretty sweet to look at. even if she doesn't, not much is cuter than a tiny girl with a giant guitar. 1 "happy birthday tooooooo papaw joooeeee" 4 2 3 love you dad. 7 9 the evening's band: 11 8 12 after i gave up on trying to beat them... 5 10 today is his actual birthday so... happy birthday, dad! we love you! 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

your words make me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...