16 April, 2011

circus freaks.

on friday, me & jesse and my mom & dad went to see cirque du soleil in baltimore. it was my third time going and it blew my mind... again.
1
it was about the evolution of mankind and i enjoyed every second of its abstract meaning and incredible art. the way they showed how we've evolved and ended with a guy in a suit with a briefcase obsessed with his cell phone was the perfect precursor to my cell phone breaking on the way home and me totally embracing being cell phone-less for about a week. i'm LOVING it.

here we all are being weirdos....

we got tickets for my parents as a birthday gift for my mom and it was their first time experiencing cirque du soleil. they had fun!
6
[mom & scott]

2
[me looking extra creepy. and after eating a soft pretzel, a hot dog, and half of a large popcorn... and a stella. sometimes i over-do it.]

3
[my lover]

happy birthday mom!!!
5

i might be trying to pick my nose through the mask. [mom & i]
4

good times!!

1 comment:

your words make me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...