01 April, 2011

happy birthday liam!

tonight i took my brother and sister out to dinner at the cheesecake factory. liam just celebrated his 15th birthday and emily just got accepted into UVA with a full ride!! this is definitely a reason to party! and eat a lot. i am a proud big sister. LIFE IS GOOD.

let me just say.... shout out to the appetizer they picked that i would have never in my life looked twice at but totally BLEW my mind. fried macaroni and cheese. so ridiculously good. we accidentally ate it all before i remembered to take a picture. but please, if you ever go there, get it. balls of macaroni (maybe?) but mostly lots of delicious cheese and then fried with creamy marinara sauce over the top. that description doesn't do it justice but just believe me.
14
15
three very different people. three very different meals. mine is bottom right and don't worry friends, that's not a bloody steak. it's just ahi tuna. the other greatest thing in the world. although, i must say cheesecake factory's is just okay. but why i expected them to have great ahi tuna i'm not sure.... fail.

my lovely, lovely sister. and the view from our side of the table. congratulations emily, you are so deserving. i can't wait to see what you make of your beautiful life. i'm so proud to call you my sister. ALL MY LOVE.
16

18
maybe mid-bite. awkward smile. it was so dark in there that the camera wouldn't focus for like 10 seconds so... this is it. i pretty much love it. i love you liam, happy birthday!
21

and now that the clock has struck midnight.... happy friday!

3 comments:

  1. i love you!

    - emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. dogwoods. i think that's the name of the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley Pasquariello15 April, 2011

    I love your pictures and all of it...I think you are an amazing chic and your family is so beautiful. And I must thank you for completely effortlessly turning me on to Ingrid Michaelson....<3 her music now!

    ReplyDelete

your words make me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...