09 August, 2011

uh oh...

i think zoe is excited about football season starting, too... i am officially outnumbered. translation: football bores the shit out of me. but i miiight put war paint on my face and buy a jersey and make pigs in a blanket and learn what is even happening on that field and maybe yell at the tv a little and really try to get into it this year. but probably not. don't get me wrong, sometimes i can enjoy football. right until my eyes start to glaze over and i get up and find something far more captivating. anyway, she's so freaking cute.
football2
also, yes i did just creep back into the blogging world and not talk about it how i stopped writing for three and a half months. i decided i didn't like that decision and i want to start again. but i was kind of waiting for something profound to say & nothing came up so... while hanging with a friend today and talking about how i want/need to start writing in this little blog of mine again, we came across a quote. it said:
fine
i say: fiiiiine, confucius. you can't deny confucius, right? i think he'd be seriously pissed.

5 comments:

  1. Natasha Martin09 August, 2011

    I used to share in your football hating pain....but now I LOVE it! I'll send good football loving vibes your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaahhh! I celebrate your return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lost my fun little comment I made to you about football. It went something like this I hate football!!! I have tried for a good 20 years to get it but no such luck, it just is rotten. I do however love to go to football games. I love the color, love the noise, the people, the chaos, the little stupid ball is completely irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete

your words make me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...